ARRI ALEXA-MINI CAMERA WORKSHOP
December 12th – 13th 2018, 10:00 – 17:00 H
Location: Institut für Jugendarbeit, Gauting/Munich
Instructor: Manuel Wenger (BVK)
Working Language: German/English
Max. No. of Participants: 12
Tuition Fee: 800,00 € (incl. 19% Mwst./VAT)
20% Students discount
Supported by: FilmFernsehFonds Bayern GmbH
CONTENT OF THE WORKSHOP:
In this two-day workshop the practical approach to the ARRI ALEXA-MINI will be taught.
* Camera and accessories setup for different camera configurations
* Menu navigation
* Arri Raw, Log C and Rec 709
* Correct exposure and exposure aids in the camera
* Dealing with LUT´s
* Workflow for editing and color correction
* Remote control of the camera
In practical exercises, the special features, the possibilities and limitations of the camera will be explored.
Manuel Wenger (BVK) works as a freelance cameraman. Production experience, inter alia with ARRI D20 / 21, ALEXA/AMIRA and RED at numerous national and international productions.
© iffma 2018